This is for three different sets of people.
Set one: You struggle with sleep; you stay up too long forcing yourself to sleep. This is not because you slept too long during the day and woke up close to midnight. No. You’re tired but you can not find sleep early.
Set two: You sleep but then struggle to return after waking up to pee, attend to a child or pray. I mean, you’d like to sleep back but you end up not sleeping.
Set three: You sleep but you have trouble with demonic visitations. Sometimes you even have nightmares that you find yourself struggling to wake up or breathe.
Whichever set you fall into, there is a solution. Hallelujah!💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
I’m led to add a 4th set.
Set four: You sleep but wake up tired like you have not had sleep in a while.
After hearing from many people who struggle with sleep, I decided to push this here.
Before the Lord I serve, this is a simple matter!
You can and should enjoy rest because He that keeps Israel (you), neither slumbers nor sleeps.
Before you continue reading, please note that if you’re ill, you might want to stand on His promises for healing also. I can send scriptures that I have used on healing. Remember your healing has been paid for.
Alright, I’m sharing 5 powerful scriptures I have used to demand and enjoy uninterrupted sleep with you for free. I spent quality time praying with them until good sleep became my experience. You too can.
During the period you’re making the decree, be sensitive to the nudging of the Spirit of God as He would be leading you to put an end to some harmful physical habits that you have formed.
For me, during the time I suffered from the fourth set, He told me to increase my take of water and reduce carbonated drinks. That my friend worked!
The scriptures have been arranged according to the way I received them. You can decide to rearrange them before making your decrees.
5 Scriptures to decree and enjoy rejuvenating rest!
1. Psalm 127:2B Don’t you know he enjoys giving rest to those he loves?
I remind myself of how much He loves me and all He has done to show me His love because love is expressive. Then, I say the scripture to the devil and anything planning to keep sleep from my eyes. Darling, this has worked for me.🙌🏼
2. Psalm 116:7: Return to thy rest, O Jace… (That’s my name. Add yours.)
You may want to use this one when you wake up and struggle with returning to bed. See the message version for 🔥🔥🔥, especially after a nightmare or unwanted midnight experience.
3. Psalm 4:8: At day’s end I’m ready for sound sleep, For you, God, have put my life back together. Yours truly; MSG 😍😍😍 Keep saying this before time for bed. I sleep late so I can say this from 9 pm until bedtime.
4. Psalm 3:5-6: I stretch myself out. I sleep. Then I’m up again—rested, tall and steady, fearless before the enemy mobs coming at me from all sides. MSG; yours truly 🔥🔥🔥 This would work for sets three and four. You can only not be afraid of anything when you wake up stronger than ever. 😍😍😍🙏🏼
5. Proverbs 3:23-26 (A dangerous one!) 🔥🔥🔥
You’ll take afternoon naps without a worry, you’ll enjoy a good night’s sleep. No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions that doomsday’s just around the corner, because God will be right there with you; he’ll keep you safe and sound. Hallelujah 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
If you take these scriptures seriously, you’d enjoy rejuvenating rest. Trust me, I tried them and they worked.